- Programs are fully face to face.
- Long programs (i.e. Nursery, Pre K and Kinder) will run from Monday through Friday. Toddler will be MWF.
- Your child must be 2, 3, 4, or 5 by October 31, 2023 to be eligible for a specific program, as mandated by the Dept. of Education. It is our only basis for placing children in a specific level.
Your tuition includes:
1. Workbooks (PreK and Kinder levels only)
2. 2x a year Teacher Assessment by Developmental Checklist
3. Art materials and books used during classes
4. Use of facilities during school hours
Tuition Does Not Include:
2. Optional Yearbook
3. Pick Up/Delivery charges
4. Program Fees
5. Field Trip Entrance Fees
Tuition fees and payment plans may be emailed to you upon request.
As of May 1st, 2023, TLA will require N95 or K94 caliber masks will onsite. No mask, no entry for all.
Teachers and Personnel must self-swab Negative every Monday. We use Clungene Nasal Swab Kits.
Any individual who tests positive must quarantine for at least 5 days + medical certificate from Doctor to return to TLA.
Any individual who tests positive must quarantine for at least 7 days to return to TLA.
'Any individual who suspects having been exposed to others with COVID-19 or is positive with COVID-19 is obligated to inform TLA admin ASAP. Your name will be kept confidential.
Socks are to be worn on all our matted surfaces. No socks, no playground.
Room, table surfaces and toys are disinfected every day. General cleaning is every Friday afternoon.
Filters are positioned in hallways and all classrooms.
Children must be in TLA Tshirt uniforms during class hours and field trips.
Children who have a temperature higher than 37.4 C, have runny noses, open wounds, cough, colds, fever, or lice will not be not allowed to enter the premises/sent home.